- A negative EIA test for each horse.
- A health certificate is required for interstate traveling.
- A signed contract between transporter and horse owner.
- Your own halter and wraps (if desired).
- 50% deposit required before trip with the balance at the time of
delivery. Money Orders, Cash or Credit Cards. No personal checks
- A 24 hour contact must be available.
- We only use the hay the horse is already on and we also fill water
jugs from the barn the horse came from. We may want 1-2 bales of
hay per horse depending on the trip.